This black bean corn salad makes a wonderful lunch or snack. Pair with organic corn chips or add it to a wrap for an extra treat.
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cans – black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can – corn (preferably organic)
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1 med tomato, chopped
- 1 med avocado, chopped
- 2 limes
- 2 oz – extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz – balsamic vinegar
- 1 small bundle – fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, juice from the limes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix beans, corn, onion, tomato, avocado, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Pour liquids on top and mix well.
Find more recipes like this one in my new Holistic Eating E-Course!
*This page contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Discover 15 Simple Steps to Achieve Happiness Today & For Good
Free Report Reveals 9 Reasons We Struggle to Find Happiness
Instant tips to help you feel happy whenever you want to... starting now!