This is a strawberries and cream recipe like you’ve never had before. It’s actually a whole food treat you can feel good about eating while your taste buds are in heaven! If you aren’t familiar with cardamom, it is one of the most delectable herbs in existence and it complements strawberries so well.
Time: 20 min
- 1 quart size package of strawberries, rinsed (preferably organic)
- 1/3 cup – coconut cream concentrate (I like to get hard to find stuff like this on Amazon – here’s the one I like)
- 1 tbsp – coconut oil
- 1 tbsp – honey
- 1/2 tsp – ground cardamom
- In a medium saucepan, warm up the coconut cream concentrate, coconut oil, honey, and cardamom until it mixes together.
- Move it to a bowl, cover, and chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes until it is the consistency of frosting.
- Dip the strawberries into the dip, or cut the strawberries up, place them in a bowl, and spoon some of the dip on top.
Find more recipes like this one in my new Holistic Eating E-Course!
*This page contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Discover 15 Simple Steps to Achieve Happiness Today & For Good
Free Report Reveals 9 Reasons We Struggle to Find Happiness
Instant tips to help you feel happy whenever you want to... starting now!