Eggs and asparagus are absolutely delicious together, especially when you add a little bit of cheese and serve with whole grain toast. Enjoy!
Time: 10 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 8 stalks of asparagus
- 2 slices – American cheese
- 4 slices – whole grain bread
- Wash the asparagus, cut off the end, place on a plate. Add 4 tablespoons of water to the plate and place in the microwave. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes to desired softness. Cut up the asparagus into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- Whip up the eggs with a fork, butter a frying pan, and cook over medium heat, chopping into bite-size pieces.
- Add the asparagus and cheese, and stir till cheese is even throughout.
- Serve with toast.
Find more recipes like this one in my new Holistic Eating E-Course!
Discover 15 Simple Steps to Achieve Happiness Today & For Good
Free Report Reveals 9 Reasons We Struggle to Find Happiness
Instant tips to help you feel happy whenever you want to... starting now!