Hazelnut is one of my favorites – it’s so delectable! These hazelnut no bake cookies are so easy to make and are an awesome treat when you want a dessert without going off your clean diet.
Serves: 24-30 cookies
Time: 15 min
- 3 cups – old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup – Nutiva Organic Hazelnut Spread (Don’t replace this with Nutella if you are trying to eat a clean diet!)
- 8 tbsp – butter
- 1/2 cup – milk
- 1/2 cup – coconut sugar (I always order coconut sugar on Amazon because it is sooooo much cheaper. Here’s the one I get.)
- 3 tbsp – dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp – vanilla
- 1/8 tsp – sea salt
- 1/2 cup – chopped hazelnuts (these are super expensive so there are plenty of times when I leave these out and they are still really good)
- 1/4 cup – flaked coconut
- Bring milk, butter, sugar, and cocoa to a boil in a medium saucepan. Allow boiling for one minute.
- Add hazelnut spread, vanilla, and salt to the mixture. Stir and remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, hazelnuts, and coconut. Add the liquid mixture to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Form 1 inch balls and lay on a container lined with parchment paper.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Find more recipes like this one in my new Holistic Eating E-Course!
Recipe adapted from http://www.foodiecrush.com/2012/02/announcing-cookie-cravings-cookbook-and-nutella-no-bake-cookies/
*This page contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Discover 15 Simple Steps to Achieve Happiness Today & For Good
Free Report Reveals 9 Reasons We Struggle to Find Happiness
Instant tips to help you feel happy whenever you want to... starting now!