When you need a snack that satisfies your sweet tooth and your salt craving, and you want something that will fill you up, this is the perfect recipe! These Sesame maple almonds are not only delicious, but they are packed with nutrition.
Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups – raw whole almonds
- 1/2 cup – sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup – maple syrup (the real kind! – this can be expensive, but Amazon has some good options here)
- 1/3 tsp – cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp – cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp – kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Lay the almonds on one cookie sheet and toast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lay the sesame seeds on a separate cookie sheet and toast for 7 minutes.
- Combine the cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour toasted almonds and sesame seeds into a large bowl, sprinkle the spice mixture on top, and add the maple syrup.
- Mix well and store in an air-tight container.
Find more recipes like this one in my new Holistic Eating E-Course!
*This page contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Discover 15 Simple Steps to Achieve Happiness Today & For Good
Free Report Reveals 9 Reasons We Struggle to Find Happiness
Instant tips to help you feel happy whenever you want to... starting now!