This simple and delicious grilled chicken salad can be thrown together so easily, and you’ll get several meals from it. The ingredients are so simple, yet when served together, it’s absolutely delicious.
Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 packs – chicken tenderloins (preferably organic)
- 1 large pack – spring mix
- 1 pack – grape tomatoes
- 1 pack – shredded carrots
- 1 pack – shredded red cabbage
- balsamin vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- your favorite garlic and herb seasoning (for example, I love this one)
- Heat a frying pan and add 2 tablespoons olive oil, coat pan.
- Cut chicken tenderloins into bite size chunks and add to pan. Sprinkle with garlic and herb seasoning.
- Cook for about 10-12 minutes, browning on all sides. Set aside.
- Combine spring mix, tomatoes, carrots, and red cabbage in a large salad bowl.
- Dish out a serving of salad, top with a serving of chicken, sprinkle with oil and vinegar, and enjoy!
- Refrigerate all remaining salad and chicken (separately) for future meals.
Find more recipes like this one in my new Holistic Eating E-Course!
*This page contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Discover 15 Simple Steps to Achieve Happiness Today & For Good
Free Report Reveals 9 Reasons We Struggle to Find Happiness
Instant tips to help you feel happy whenever you want to... starting now!